We’re dedicated to our policy of sea-to-you sustainability. It starts at where and how we grow and harvest our New Zealand Greenshell Mussels, to how we powder and encapsulate our Sea to Me capsules. Here's how we make Joint Mobility Support.
1. Our beautiful Greenshell™ Mussels are grown in the pure water of the Marlborough Sounds.
2. Sea To Me selects the highest quality Greenshell™ Mussels to produce a highly bioavailable powder.
3. In our facility located just down the road in Blenheim we convert the mussel meat (no shell) into powder via our unique flash-drying process for optimal efficacy.
4. Our inhouse science and quality teams analyze every batch to ensure we produce the very best.
5. We encapsulate and bottle using a fully recyclable bespoke sugarcane plastic bottle and our unique green delayed release capsule. We only produce in a fully certified GMP facility, just a little bit further down the road in Nelson.
6. Our proudly New Zealand made product is delivered directly to you, anywhere in New Zealand!